As we’ve been wrapping up our First Looks and we’ve been planning how to handle our mid-season coverage for the Fall, I’ve decided we’re going to try a few changes:
- The Roundup will be discontinued.
- There will be more mid-season anime discussion episodes of the podcast and less topic episodes.
- We will try to return to writing Final Thoughts posts for all shows.
- I would like to write more editorial articles as time permits.
All of our other features like First Looks, The Wrap-Up, etc. will continue as usual. We’ll also have our tokusatsu coverage and maybe even some of the old style episodic coverage for certain shows. I’m keeping things flexible.
I don’t want to bore everyone with a lengthy explanation on how we came to these decisions, I’ll just say there are three questions I am asking myself when deciding what direction to go with our content:
- What do we enjoy doing?
- Is it sustainable with our current real life schedules?
- Is anyone going to read/listen to/watch it?
I think these changes will better fit our current answers to these questions. If there’s any feedback on how we’re doing or what you’d like to see as we try things out, please let us know!